Mikael Andersson started making music in 1997 with a so called "Tracker".
In 1999 he released three tracks on a compilation album called "Meltdown
Dance" (In.Disc Records, Norway). In 2000 Linda-Marie Wahlund
(LiMa) became a member and recorded "Stay(by your side)"
and "Here with me" which became very popular on MP3.COM,
hitting the top 10 charts in several months. Since then loads of tracks
have been produced and many of them have received very good reviews
all over the world. Other famous MP3.com tracks are "Trance 2000",
"Planet Earth" and "Approaching the stars".
Today Infinite Beat is featured on many sites around the internet
including the radio stations Di.fm and radioseven.se. You can also
preview tracks from Infinite Beat’s official site at: http://www.infinitebeat.se
In 2003 Infinite Beat began remixing in larger scales
which led to success in both competitions and in artist releases.
Other tracks that have been successfully remixed are:
Blank - "Safe" (CD single, Talking Music, 2004)
* Nelo - "First Day" (Winner of remix competition, 2004)
* Studio Festival - "Olsberg" (2nd place in competition)
* Tristraum - "First Embrace" (Winner of remix competition,
Maxi Single, Section 44/KMA Records, June 2005)
* Angelica De No - "Only In" (Winner of remix competition,
Maxi Single, Miswax Records, May 2005)
* KASH - "One Night Stand" (Double Album, BRETT MUSIK, July
* KASH - "Koerpertriebe" (BRETT MUSIK, Autumn 2005)